Alexander M. Jadin
“My clients, whether they be individual property owners, businesses, or families, know that I am their advocate and that I will work hard to make sure their voices are heard and that my clients are always cognizant of the economics of their cases. I present their stories to the opposing party, the court, and the jury in a way that is both compelling and unassailable.”
Throughout his career, Alex has helped secure numerous successful outcomes for his clients in a wide range of legal matters involving insurance policy interpretation and coverage, property damage claims, and construction defects. He also has substantial experience in insurance litigation, including fire cause and origin disputes and product liability litigation, valuation disputes, insurance appraisals, motion practice, mediation, and trial (appellate). Alex also works with community associations, handling their corporate governance, and unit owner disputes.
He practices in the following areas:
- Insurance Appraisals and Litigation
- Appellate Practice
- Construction Defect Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Community Association Law
- Estate Planning
- General Corporate Representation
In addition to extensive experience in litigation, Alex serves as a counselor for individuals and businesses in estate and business planning for all facets of their needs from asset creation to asset protection, as well as the protection of their estates.
Alex is a member of the Hennepin County Bar Association, the Minnesota State Bar Association, and the Wisconsin State Bar Association.
He is admitted to practice in the state courts of Minnesota and Wisconsin, as well as the U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota and the United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth District.
Alex obtained his Juris Doctorate from the University of St. Thomas School of Law in 2006, and is a part of the University of St. Thomas mentor program. Alex also received his Bachelor of Arts from the University of St. Thomas in Financial Management and Legal Studies in Business.
- 75% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Minnesota, 2006
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota, 2007
- Wisconsin, 2012
- U.S. Court of Appeals 8th Circuit, 2015
- Colorado, 2017
- University of St. Thomas School of Law, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Juris Doctorate - 2006
- University of St. Thomas, St. Paul, Minnesota
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 2003
- Major: Financial Management
- Major: Legal Studies in Business
- Advanced Subrogation Tactics, NBI, 2011
- Costly Mistakes in Fire Investigation, Subrogation & Litigation, 2010
- Insurance Company Claims Negotiations: Top 10 Challenges, NBI, 2015
- Construction Defect Litigation, NBI, 2015
Honors and Awards
- Minnesota Rising Stars, 2013 - 2016
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Minnesota State Bar Association, 2006 - Present
- Hennepin County Bar Association, 2006 - Present
- National Association of Subrogation Professionals, 2007 - 2011
Past Employment Positions
- Hanson, Lulic & Krall, LLC, Associate Attorney, 2006 - 2011
- Hellmuth & Johnson, PLLP, 2011 - 2013