Physical health is something most people take for granted. And fortunately, most people will never have to deal with an accidental injury.
But accidents can and do happen, sometimes with devastating consequences. For example:
- In Minnesota, auto accidents caused over 30,000 injuries and fatalities in 2011.
- Nationwide, a dog bite sends someone to the emergency room every 40 seconds.
- Nationwide, boating accidents accounted for 3,081 injuries, 758 deaths and $52 million in damages in 2011.
- Nationwide, over 8,000,000 people were injured as a result of an accidental fall in 2007. Accidental falls were the leading cause of emergency room visits in 2006 and resulted in over 20,000 deaths.
Sometimes these accidents are just that — accidents. But sometimes they occur because an individual or business fails to take reasonable care to protect people from harm. Their negligence can have a permanent impact on individuals and their families.
At Roeder Smith Jadin, PLLC, we believe that individuals and businesses should be held accountable when their negligence injures someone. And we work tenaciously to help our clients put their lives back together.
Who We Are And What We Do
Roeder Smith Jadin, PLLC, provides exceptional legal services to individuals throughout the Midwest, including Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Iowa and Wisconsin. Our clients include individuals who have been injured in an automobile accident, boating accident, dog bite, premises liability or other type of accident.
We work tirelessly to investigate and resolve personal injury claims against individuals and businesses. We provide a wide range of services to our clients, including the following:
- Preliminary claim investigation with a wide range of experts, including medical professionals and providers, law enforcement officials, engineers, product developers, forensics experts, human factors experts and accident reconstructionists
- Advising the injured of his or her legal rights under the law
- Representation of the injured in alternative dispute resolution proceedings, including arbitration and mediation
- Representation of the injured in litigation
- Representation of the injured in appeals
Let Us Help You
Our experienced attorneys are available for a free initial consultation to discuss the legal implications applicable to claims, as well as the services RSJ can provide. Please contact us to discuss your rights and legal options.